The ‘Wise Up On Waste’ Toolkit For Food Service Operators
According to research over half the food produced in the world today is lost, wasted or discarded as a result of inefficiencies in the human managed food chain.
Reducing such levels of food waste is one of the biggest challenges for the food service industry.
To date, most focus on food waste has been about dealing with the waste after it’s been generated. However, it’s far better for your bottom line to reduce the amount of food waste that’s generated in the first place.
To help foodservice operators improve their waste management practices, Unilever Food Solutions has launched the global ‘Work Smart – Wise Up on Waste’ toolkit. These downloads are an invaluable resource that will help to reduce your food waste costs and improve the environmental performance of your food service business.
All the download links for these Unilever Food Solutions resources are available below.
The ‘Wise Up On Waste’ Toolkit
You can download the main report by clicking on the following link:
1. Food Waste Audit Tools Downloads
You can download the following by clicking on each link:
- Briefing sheet
- Template for food waste chart
- Information signs
- Case Studies document
- Signage for food waste
- Food Waste data tracking sheet
2. Smart Staff Poster Tools Download
- Storage Poster for the Stock Room
- Mise en Place
- Production poster for the kitchen
- Preparation Poster for the Kitchen
- Portioning poster for the bin area
- Plate waste posters for the bin area
- Disposal Poster